Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Stripe Out 2















Bag: Celine
Choker: Zana Bayne 
Shoes: Steve Madden
Shades: Prada (old)
Lippie: Colourpop 'LAX'

I freakin' love this dress. Scored it at an Alexander Wang sample sale that 260 Sample Sale threw last November. Wore (most of) this look to a Dawn Richard Concert I attended a few weekends ago. Now I'm getting my outfit ready for the Lady Gaga concert I'm attending in a few weeks. So far the look is all from Century 21, who by the way, is having their semi-annual clearance. As usual, you'd have to dig to find several diamonds in the rough, but make sure you cut out time. There's a lot of not-so-great pieces to pile through until you find a good one. I also checked out the Five Story NY Sample Sale yesterday which is usually amazing, but was extremely disappointed this time. Though the prices were decent, they had very little inventory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment