Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Diorama




















Capelet & Skirt: Dior (old)
Bustier: H&M
Clutch: Olympia Le Tan
Pumps: Jimmy Choo (old)
Belt: Oscar de la Renta
Sunnies: Miu Miu
Jewelry: Eddie Borgo
Lippie: Colourpop "Kapow"


 The capelet is from my MLK weekend shopping trip to the Neiman Marcus Last Call at the Jersey Gardens Mall in New Jersey (I talked more in depth about the trip here). At 90% off of several reductions, I scored this number for just over $100, with a retail value of $2,400! This bell-shaped skirt wasn't as great of a deal, but still quite a steal at over 90% retail value. 
Of course, I had to throw in a low end item to mix things up, and I love how the eye-catching, pink, sequined bustier is mostly concealed underneath the capelet, but completely revealed with a grand twirl, stealing the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment