Tuesday, March 21, 2017

I Rock that Milly Suit On Any Block














Suit: Milly (sample find, similar)
Bodysuit: Y.A.S. (old, similar)
Shoes: Guiseppe Zanotti (old, via DSW, similar)
Clutch: BCBG Girls (old, similar)
Belt: Emilio Pucci (old, via Century 21))
Sunnies: Miu Miu (via Century 21)
 Brooch: Vintage Chanel (try eBay)



I'm sure all of my fellow bloggers can relate, but don't you hate when you look back at your photos after a shoot and realize you could have accessorized differently? Sometimes I even question the look overall and reconsider posting it. In this case, I wish I had opted for a structured, minimal bag instead of this slouchy clutch. My vintage Fred Hayman would've been a much better choice, but I really liked how the photos came out so oh well!
Scored this power of a suit at Milly's recent sample sale last week. Lots of goodies there and the price is usually always right. Can't wait to show you all the other items I purchased!

No comments:

Post a Comment