Friday, February 24, 2017

Warm and Fuzzy Outside














(photos by me, using Canon Camera Connect App)

Bomber: Kenzo x H&M (sold out, try Vestaire Collective. Similar here)
Dress: Stella McCartney (old, similar from same Fall '12 Collection. Layer a long sleeve shirt in a contrasting color under this dress for a similar look)
Boots: Stuart Weitzman (old, try the Lowland or these)
Bag: Gucci (via The RealReal)
Choker: Zana Bayne
Tights: La Perla

I love this look. It's super comfy, youthful and fun. Wore it for brunch with some friends but decided to wear it again for the blog because the pics were bad. I literally just threw it together in the mirror and all the pieces just worked. Love when that happens. I've worn the dress and boots in one of my earliest blog posts here, but I love this styling way more. I'm more of a rebel here. What do you think? Which look is more you?

No comments:

Post a Comment