Sunday, February 5, 2017

Ruffle My Sleeves














(photos by me)

Cape Trench Coat: White House Black Market (old, similar)
Sweater: Club Monaco
Skirt: Missoni (old, here and here)
Bag: Ferragamo
Pumps: Prada (old, similar)
Sunnies: Valentino (old, love these)
Lippie: MAC "RiRi Wooo"

The minute I spotted this plush, adorable sweater on a few of my favorite bloggers, I knew I had to snag it. Unfortunately, it was sold out everywhere! I literally called nearly every Club Monaco, but to no avail. A few of the store associates mentioned they may restock it, but I was extremely doubtful. However...they were right! A few weeks later I randomly checked their site and it was restocked! They were out of my usual sizes, but since it's a sweater, sizing up is usually fine. I was obsessed with owning this ruffled-confection of a top and knew it would pair very well with this fruity treasured skirt of mine. 
 P.S. I hope the ruffle trend will stick around for a little while longer, I still feel like I need more ruffles in my life closet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment