Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Layers and Laces
















(photos by Barbara Nweji)

Blazer: Asilio the Label (ordered mine from Belle and Paige boutique in AU on a deeper discount, their customer service is great!)
Bag (similar and on sale) & Shirt (previously worn here): 3.1 Phillip Lim
Skirt: Marissa Webb
Choker: Laurie Fleming (old, this is next on my list)
Shoes: Steve Madden
Sunnies: Prada (old)

I've been eyeing this blazer ever since Asilio put a bunch of last season's stuff on sale. However, it was still a bit too high. Then, I google it's name "Right Off the Beat," and tracked down other stores that still had my size in stock, preferably for a lower price. Then I stumbled upon this Australian boutique that carried many of the awesome Australian brands that are coveted in the fashion world, like C/Meo Collective and Alice McCall. They had it for the lowest price, and after doing some research on the store (always have to be careful when you put your money/CC info in a small business online!) I finally made the purchase. And I love it!
I plan to wear it alone sometime soon, but for this look I wanted a layers on layers on layers look, which paired well with my old layered/asymmetrical mini skirt. And I love how comfy and inexpensive these cute shoes are. I threw in my Pashli to add a pop of color to the otherwise neutral look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment