Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Cold Shoulder














photos by Barbara Nweji

Bomber (worn as top): Boohoo
Skirt: Club Monaco (old, similar)
Bag: Givenchy
Shoes: Dior
Choker: Zana Bayne
Tights: La Perla
Gloves: Warmen via Amazon
Lippie: Colourpop "Tansy"


I'm back! I took a much needed break from social media, blogging, work and the cold weather for the holidays and really enjoyed being unplugged. I need to do this more often!
My first post of the year is centered around a what I like to call an "athletics meets fashionista" theme. The bomber and shoes have a sporty vibe and everything else I just threw in and it unexpectedly worked. 
Sometimes when I style, I don't really have a direction. I start with the one item I MUST wear, and style everything else around it. For this outfit, that item is this sick statement choker. I love how the goth appeal is somewhat muted by its surroundings. Its sensuality, however, is played up by the fishnet tights. 
So many themes in one look but it works!

4 comments:

  1. I have to say that I love the choker, what a statement piece. I love everything about it. And the shoes Yes !!!! I want them. I am about to come and raid your closet.

    www.tomgfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JENNY ITS ME CHICHI������

    ReplyDelete