Wednesday, December 7, 2016

That One Bright Coat








Coat and Pants: Zara. (Both old. Similar pants here, velvet option here. Love this and this for red coats)
Dress: J.Crew Collection (old)
Bag: Vintage Fred Hayman Beverly Hills (similarsplurge)
Shoes: Charlotte Olympia (old, similar style)
Lippie: Riri Woo


Maximizing my closet and winterizing my dresses once again by pairing these Ellery-inspired pants with a sheer dress that I found at the J.Crew Factory outlet in Woodbury Commons. I love spotting these seasons old higher-end pieces at their outlets. I paid like $20 for this one. This look is totes apropos for the Holiday Party season. Definitely for an office party!
I just love the bright red of the coat, and how it stands out in contrast against the snow. The next color I'm looking to buy in a coat is pastel/soft pink. I'm still hoping I'd see that pink Carven one that came out like last winter in a random sample sale. *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment