Monday, December 12, 2016

Silver Linings










I'm definitely a winter girl, more than a summer girl. I love everything about the season: coats, hot chocolate, fuzzy slippers, heaters and most of all, Christmas. However, I hate that it gets so dark so soon! 

I feel like I have been ignoring the inner voice that reminds me to stay away from black when shopping lately. I've always had to remind myself to incorporate more color into my wardrobe because I'm obsessed with black. It's the sexiest shade, and you can never go wrong in it. 
So for this look I went full on black and mixed several textures to add more variety into the look. 
Metallic accents, like silver and gold, look great against black, so I opted for the former with my accessories to highlight the metal button detailing on the skirt. 
And guys, bodysuits are amazing. I need to collect more!

 Coat: Giambattista Valli (old, similar)
 Bodysuit (red, sold out in black. Similar) and Tights: Asos
Blazer: Burberry (old, similar here and here)
Skirt: Alexander Wang (sold out, similar)
Boots: Vince Camuto (old, similar here and here)
Bag: Ralph Lauren (sold out, similar)
Belt: Michael Kors (old, similar here and here)
Lippie: Colourpop

2 comments: