Monday, November 14, 2016

A Twist on the Classic American Uniform














Flats: Calvin Klein and here
Bag: Celine (via The Real Real)
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Fishnets: Asos

I'm due for a casual look, so here it is. The ultimate, All-American uniform: blue jeans and a crisp, white shirt. This look is pretty slouchy and relaxed, perfect for a coffee meet or a casual stroll. Or for keeping up a patriotic spirit in light of the recent presidential election results. I should've opted for a red lippie.
And yes, I'm in flats for once. These have to be my favorite flats of all time. The comfort is perfect: the half-inch heel is my ideal height, because heel-less flats are actually uncomfortable on the heels of my feet. The quality is superb at the price point, and I'm obsessed with the lace-up and gold-grommet details. Especially the gold hardware tips at the end of the laces and the faux-wood stacked design on the heel. 
And I'm also kind of a cut-out addict if you haven't noticed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment