Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Tough Around the Edges
















(photos by me)

Jacket: Burberry (old, similar splurges here, here)
Shoes: Circus by Sam Edelman (olive color)
Bag: Celine
Tights: Givenchy

I'm seriously loving this all-neutral color palette. I'm so used to adding in a pop of color, like a bright lip to break up the neutrality, but I'm digging the muted tones. 

These booties have to be one of my most favorite pair ever. They're super comfortable with the perfect dose of tough-girl hardware. I'll be sad to let them go, which may not be so far from now since I've been wearing them a lot lately.

I've been looking for the perfect fishnet tights and they're not as easy to come by as I thought they'd be. None of the hosiery departments in my nearby stores even have fishnets! So I settled with these old ones I've had for a few years now. They're a nice compromise, as they have a fishnet-y design woven into lace.
I also realized that this skirt is right on the velvet trend with the stripes of velvet pipping on the sides. That was unintentional, I promise! You've probably seen the jacket here and skirt here. I am the mixing and matching Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment