Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Baby Blue



















Dress: Club Monaco
Skirt: Carven
Boots: EGO (they have several other colors as well)
Bag: Ferragamo
Choker: Lina Ose
Tights: Asos
Shades: Valentino (old)
Lippie: Colourpop "Kapow"

Going in a completely different direction for this post (in comparison to my dark outfit in the previous post). It's a pretty girlie look, but you know me...I had to throw in something to toughen up the look. I love this delicate distressed denim choker that I snagged from one of my favorite blogger's e-site, Lina Ose! I also opted for some "nude" fishnets instead of black for more of a rebel flair without going overboard.
I wore my satin Carven skirt (previously worn here) underneath to keep the skirt of the dress afloat. It's a lightweight cotton material, so the skirt part flattens down often. It's a neat trick for those who want to add a little volume or drama without using tulle skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment