Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Clean like Celine (NYFW)




















(photos by me using Camera Connect app)


I'm so glad that the weather cooled down, enough for me to rock this look. Otherwise, the sweat stains would ruin the outfit.
I'm feeling very RiRi; it's definitely something she would wear. I just love how minimal, edgy, clean and sharp this look is. The lucite accents on the bracelet, ring and shades add a futuristic feel, the hardware on the bag, shoulder and bracelet bring subtle edge and the high slits and pointy heels bring dangerous sensuality. No other lip color and texture could be more perfect, other than a vampy red or plumb. Black would work too. 
Do you think the Badgirl would approve?

Dress: Zara (sold out, similar)
Shoes: Alexander Wang (old, similar)
Bag: Gucci
Sunnies: Balenciaga (old, love these)
Bracelet & Ring: Eddie Borgo (old, other option)
Lippie: Colourpop in "Limbo"

No comments:

Post a Comment