Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Sweet Summer Symphony


















(photos by me via tripod)

Bustier: Dolce & Gabbana (old, another option)
Shirt: Zara (old, similar here, love this option)
Skirt: H&M (old, similar)
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti (old, similar here and budget-friendly here)
Bag: Salvatore Ferragamo (cute summer version)
Lippie: MAC Riri Woo (sold out, use Retro Matte Ruby Woo instead) 

This is my first time using my tripod to take photos in SoHo and I think they came out great! I was very apprehensive at first because SoHo is littered with people, especially on weekends, but it went well! I think I'm finally feeling more confident about taking pictures of myself,  by myself, and not caring how odd I may appear to bystanders. So disregard the phone in my hand, its how I shoot remotely via my camera's built-in wifi using the Camera Connect app!
Anywho, I love how this outfit turned out. I wore it to church and decided to shoot it. I love how the tie-front detail of the shirt peeks out like a belt, just above the waistband of the skirt. Their soft hues pair well with the vibrant and vivid colors of the bustier. It's crop length brings the perfect amount of color. 
These are all old items! You may have remembered this bustier here and skirt here and also here, worn with the same shoes! Love making new looks out of old pieces. #MixingandMatching

6 comments:

  1. Girl ,you did amazing !!! You are a woman of many talents, now you can add photography to the list.This look has me gasping for air hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Style Sis! I always love your comments :)

      Delete
  2. Love these photos, you look gorgeous!! And that skirt is so fun, it plays with the wind so well!

    xoxo
    Charlotte
    thelittleorangedress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charlotte! It really does, its so fluid! <3

      Delete