Thursday, August 4, 2016

Stripe Out









(photos by me)

Top & Choker: Loeil
Shoes: Aquazarra (old, similar here and here)
Clutch: Proenza Schouler (different print)
Ring: Paula Mendoza (old)

I've been meaning to shoot this outfit for weeks. I keep running into issues, like cloudy weekends, losing my memory card and then having the elastic on the neckline and sleeves snap, rendering the top unwearable. So I had to pay a visit to my favorite tailor. But it's finally up! 
Don't you just love these shoes?  It's super summer appropriate, so I needed to shoot them before it starts getting cold. These are my first Aquazurra shoes and I'd have to say that I see what the hype is all about. I've got my eye on the Pom Pom mid-heel sandals. There are still a few left online but I'm waiting for a deeper discount. 

No comments:

Post a Comment