Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Closing Ceremony

















(photos by me)

 As the Olympics came to a close earlier this week, I drew patriotic inspiration from the colors of our flag. I don't consider myself to be much of an athlete anymore (back in my high school days I was a beast), but the Olympics bring out the suppressed sportsmanship in me.  It's so addicting! 
I'm obsessed with this skirt: I got it for like 90% off retail or something. I really love the high-waisted curved, panel detail on the front and the overall bell shape of the skirt. I made sure to pair it with this crop top (worn here) that showed off this detail, as well as having a funky hemline one of its own. Oh, and of course, hints of gold accessories for the ultimate finish.

 Top: Kenzo (old, similar here and here)
Skirt: Carven
Shoes: Valentino (old, another scalloped option)
Bracelet: Paula Mendoza

4 comments: