Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Winter Wool, Summer Cool















(Photos by Francis Nweji)

I think this is my closest attempt at a minimal look on the blog. I promised I'd try it a few weeks ago and I kept my word! A little more skin than I'm used to, but whatever. It's the summer! 
Both these items are wool, but since it also has a cooling affect; lighter wool can be worn in the summer (sheep aren't naked in the summer!) 
If you recognize the halter top, its been mixed and matched and layered in previous posts, Mix & Match and Dancing Shoes. The pants have been worn in Fifty Shades of Red. Both oldies but goodies. Its all about mixing and matching!

Top: Jean Paul Gaultier (old)
Pants: Jil Sander (old, similar)
Shoes: Proenza Schouler (old, similar)
Bag: Fred Hayman Vintage
Brooch: Chanel (via eBay)
Cuff: Aldo (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment