Monday, June 13, 2016

Highs and Lows















(photos by Shelly Punter)

I'm back in NY and back to blogging! Just returned from a much needed vacation out in LA with the bestie and I'd have to say that with each visit, I grow to like LA a little more. But i'll always be a New York girl to the core.
Don't you love this dramatic hi-low top? I snatched it as soon as it was posted on my new favorite Zara-like, all things minimal/Celine-like company, theLoeil.com. It came just in time for my trip! I had so much fun twirling around in it and just being "gone with the wind fabulous."
Also, my latest Dionysus bag addition is my new favorite. I can't get enough of how spacious it is. My chunky sweater is stashed in there in these photos!

Jeans: AG Adriano Goldschmied (similar)
Shorts: H&M (old, similar)
Flats: Coach (sold out, similar)
Pumps: Valentino
Bag: Gucci (via TheRealReal), (similar/budget friendly)
Bracelet and Ring: Paula Mendoza
Lippie: Ruby/Riri Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment