Monday, June 27, 2016

Focus












I'm beginning to learn to take photos on my own. My usual photographer (my little bro) has gotten a new job and its made him extremely busy. I knew I wouldn't have him around forever, but I am grateful for the help he's provided since I started blogging. I still cannot afford a photographer either, as blogging for me is a hobby and not a career. It is my fashion diary; what would a diary be if I had to pay to write in it?
This is why I'm glad that I invested in a camera that not only met my photography standards, but was also pretty good at taking photos on its own, with the help of a tripod of course. It has built in WiFi that allows me to shoot photos remotely using an app via my iPhone. You can even select focus points. It's amazing! 
Of course, nothing beats an actual human, even an inexperienced one, but the photos aren't terrible! I'm still getting the hang of it and will hopefully get improved photos with practice.

Top & Skirt(sold out, similar): Club Monaco
Shoes: Vince Camuto
Sunnies: Prada (old)
Lippie: Colourpop in Tansy + Limbo

No comments:

Post a Comment