Friday, May 27, 2016

The World At Her Feet


The African in me drew me to these unique and fun shoes of the African continent (I spot Nigeria!). They're currently on sale for half off, but are they worth it? 
This isn't the first time that Charlotte has selected a cultural region to inspire her shoe and accessory collections. Like last years Asian-invasion, this year proved no exception to her love of global fashion. Call it cultural appropriation or fetishism, I just love it when Africa gets some attention and exposure in fashion. It rarely does. 

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing!! I love a unique statement shoe, and anything Charlotte Olympia :) I say totally worth it lol

    xo Charlotte
    http://thelittleorangedress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I just wish those chose different colors though!

      Delete