Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Ring-Around-the-Rosie



















Jacket: Burberry (old)
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Dior (old)
Sunnies: Balenciaga (old)
Lippie: Colourpop "Tansy"

These pants though. Ever since I first saw Leandra Medine rocking the real-deal Rosie Assoulin version called "Tilt-A-Whirl," I've been waiting on Zara, constantly checking their site to find their budget-friendly version. At first I saw these, but I realized that they were the Zara version of these Ellery flare pants (next on my list).  The Zara version for this one is not as dramatic as the real deal. Like, at all. But first I wanted to snag this Rosie knockoff, because I'm obsessed with the high-low flare. And I love how full they are. They resemble the Tilt-A-Whirl more than any other version I've seen. They're obviously not as thick as Rosie's, but they satisfy the craving.

4 comments:

  1. That crop trench coat is so chic!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeee the wide leg pants on you! And those heels are crazy, the way they bend like that lol

    xo Charlotte
    thelittleorangedress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, I know! Thank goodness that they don't feel any different to walk in!

      Delete