Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Ellery for Celery















(photos by Francis Nweji)

Jeans: AG (similar here and here
Shoes: Schutz
Bag: Celine
Choker (sold out), Cuff and Rings: Paula Mendoza
Sunnies: Prada
Lippie: Colourpop Cosmetics in "Limbo'

If you're like me and are in love with all things minimal from the likes of Rosie Assoulin, Monse, Ellery and Celine just to name a few, but don't have the budget, you'd love LOÉIL. This top is almost an exact replica of the beloved Delores top by Ellery. (I even spotted it on a woman in Beyonce's Lemonade visual album!) At a fraction of the Ellery version, you get great quality and an almost equal "wow" factor. I have my eye on this version of Rosie Assoulin's "Bidi Bidi Bom Bom" top next. It's like getting Ellery for the price of celery.
Knowing me, I can't be completely minimal, so I jazzed the look up with some Paula Mendoza pieces. Her jewelry compliments the minimal look so well and adds a more romantic feel to the ensemble. I'm obsessed. I need to stop wearing it so much! 
*P.S: The heels are actually gladiator shoes: I detached the top part of the boots for this look! 

6 comments:

  1. Wowed as usual!! You just have IT!! I am in love with EVERYTHING about this look.I knew you would style your jewelry perfect, and you did! Such a crisp, chic, and street style worthy look.
    p.s. OBSESSED WITH THOSE SCHUTZ SANDALS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million style sis! I love your comments, they make me all happy inside, lol!

      Delete
  2. Love the off shoulder tops and the ripped jeans! CHIC! X

    Daniel x
    The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez
    New Post: Oversized grey coat for spring

    ReplyDelete