Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The Layered Effect














(photos by Francis Nweji)

I love making new outfits out of old clothes. For this look, I layered my old feather skirt over this new fringe pencil skirt and I love how couture-esque the look turned out. Paired it with my favorite black staples: the old structured blazer, whose back peplum tail helped blend the two skirts seamlessly and my old black booties with gold detailing that I wear with nearly everything. 
First time I tried layering skirts and I love it! Like I always say, focus on buying separates for your wardrobe, you can do so much more with them and create new looks with old items.

Blazer: Altuzarra for Target (old, similar)
Feather and Fringe skirts: Club Monaco
Booties: Sergio Rossi
Bag: Celine
Lipstick: Nars in Train Bleu

No comments:

Post a Comment