Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Pleat-ster











(photos by Barbara Nweji)

Happy Easter! Keeping it ultra-feminine and retro in statement jewels, pinks, pleats and feline elements. 
Drawing inspiration from my "style sister" LaNatria Ellis of Caribbean Cowgirl, this beret instantly reminded me of her charming, fabulous and innovative sense of style. I love how she adorns her gawk-worthy outfits with one-of-a-kind accessories and unbelievable bargains. I've been obsessed with her style since I stumbled on her IG feed months ago and we've been fashionista sisters ever since! 
I'm not crazy about social media, but I love the ways in which you can develop bonds with people you've never physically met and live hundreds or even thousands of miles apart. Do you guys have a fellow fashionista in crime that you've met virtually and instantly bonded with?

Jacket: Burberry (old/sold out, another crop trench option)
Tee: Gap
Skirt: Asos (old), similar
Shoes: Dolce & Gabbana (old, similar)
Bag: Ferragamo
Hat: Eugenia Kim (similar here and here)
Earrings: J. Crew (old, another option)
Sunnies: Valentino
Lippie: YSL

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely tickled pink, not only by your words, but by oh-so-fabulous ensemble!! This look screams chic, fun, and 'look at me' all the elements I love in a street style look!! You are so amazing both inside and your wonderfully adorned outsides.You have an eye not only for fashion, but knowing how to mix high and low end in such fantastic way! What drew me to you was your sense of feminine whimsy!! Never lose that, and stay GORGEOUS (with that hot bod!!) -love your style sis
    p.s. YOU BLEW IT OUT OF THE WATER GIRL!! I WAS LIKE DAMMMMMNNNNNNNN!!!! like for real, I.LOVE.IIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww shucks, thanks style sis! You're pretty amazing too! I'm glad you approve! <3

      Delete