Monday, March 21, 2016

Mosaic













(photos by Barbara Nweji)

Top: Asilio (old, similar)
Pant-skirt: Midget Giraffe (old)
Shoes: Prada
Bag: Givenchy
Lippie: Mac "Sin"

This Midget Giraffe pant skirt is EVERYTHING. I'm absolutely obsessed with the brand, they make the most unique pieces. Remember the Hi-Low skirt I wore during NYFW in the Half Full, Half Empty post? Same genius brand. Check out more of their fabulous clothing on Zuvaa. Unfortunately, this YAAAAAAS pantskirt is sold out, but I'm sure they are brewing up some creative one-of-a-kind items this summer. Can't wait to see what they have in store!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these trouser/skirt! I went searching but sold out like you stated sadly but keeping an eye out for similar. I also love that you paired it with the color heels dear, fab!
    www.helloyvonne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading, Yvonne! I know, I wish they sold more! Follow them on IG, they usually let us know when they're launching a new style. ;)

      Delete