Friday, March 4, 2016

Dancing Shoes














(photos by Francis Nweji)

"Tripped the light fantastic on the sidewalks of New York..." especially in these shoes! Decided to keep things ultra-feminine and curvy with the curved heel and criss-cross halter top. I layered it over a basic lightweight sweater in the same shade to keep the look muted. Doesn't it look like it's one top? 
I'm so into layering right now to achieve different looks instead of pulling out my wallet every time I'm bored of my closet. It saves a lot of money! 
I'm just obsessed with this choker. It's such a bold statement piece and people always stop to ask me where I got it from. 
And this skirt is the third and final skirt that I purchased from Otte NY's awesome sample sale in January (see the other two in 'Wangin' It' and 'Coco Shenanigans (NYFW)') 

Sweater: Zara
Halter top: Jean Paul Gaultier (old, similar)
Shoes: Dior (old, other curved heel options here, here and here)
Bag: Celine
Lippie: Nars in 'Train Bleu'

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look, love love love the shoes! xoxo

    Charlotte
    http://thelittleorangedress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete