Monday, February 8, 2016

Love is in the Air















(photos by Francis Nweji)

Bustier: Trina Turk (LOVE this plaid version)
Jeans: 7fam
Pumps: Valentino
Clutch: Olympia Le-Tan

Valentine's Day is just around the corner! It's also fashion week, so I thought I'd do a V-Day-themed post now, so I can focus next week's post on my NYFW outfits. 
Just a disclaimer: I want to say 90% of the links that I include on my blog posts about where I purchased the items I wear are a lot more than what I paid for. I usually pay FAR less than what the website price is. If I purchased the item in-store and can't find it online, I just randomly google the item and add the link for those who want to know where they can find it. People always ask how I get/find these amazing deals and it's honestly all about patience, intense window shopping and stalking. Make sure you add items to your bag and sign up for an account. They often email you when it's the last one available, or even when there is a price drop. 
Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Im such a price stalker too.I never pay full price! Can I just tell you Im swooning over the layered bustier look!! chic and casual...at the same d@$% time *in my Future voice -your style sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? #NEVERPAYRETAIL is my life mantra! Lmao at the Future reference, I like to "dress it up and make it real."
      Thank you my style sis! <3<3<3

      Delete