Sunday, January 24, 2016

Who What Wear's 30 Day Winter Wardrobe Challenge














(photos by Francis Nweji)

I've been trying to find time to shoot some photos for WhoWhatWear.com's 30 Day Winter Wardrobe Challenge, but I either don't own the item for the day, or don't have the time. So I looked at the next few challenges coming up in the days ahead and picked out Day 21, Day 23 and Day 24. Day 21: Style your go-to denim button-down in a new way. Day 23: Break the rules and wear white pants. Day 24: Try this on-trend way to wear a scarf. I won't have time to shoot each one individually, so I wore all three at once! What do you think? It's definitely a vintage, 1970's look, but I think it works.
It was also way too cold to take off my blazer (let alone coat, haha), so I took some not-so-great indoors shots sans the blazer. 
Check out the #WWWwinter30 hashtag to see how everyone participating is styling the looks!

Blazer: Club Monaco (old, very similar)
Shirt: J. Crew (old, very similar)
Pants: Rachel Roy (old, similar)
Shoes: Charlotte Olympia
Bag: Salvatore Ferragamo
Sunglasses: Valentino
Scarf: YSL

2 comments:

  1. Like your sunglasses and shirt :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete