Friday, January 29, 2016

Wangin' It















(photos by Francis Nweji)

Top: T Alexander Wang (old)
Skirt & Shoes (old): Alexander Wang
Bag: Givenchy
Sunnies: Balenciaga (old)
Choker: Zara (old, similar)
Cuff & Ring (similar): Eddie Borgo
Other rings: Express

Guys, the sales are just crazy right now. Check out Racked.com for the current and upcoming sample sales. You won't believe how much I was able to score for $150 at Otte NY's Warehouse sale in NoHo: I got three skirts! One of them being this bad boy. I've mentioned before that I'm not a huge mini skirt fan, but this one may make me change my mind. 
With the help of my fellow blogger Esta Fiesta, the matching cuff and ring were purchased at Eddie Borgo's sample sale last year. I paired it with my old Zara choker (obsessed with chokers at the moment) for a metallic takeover. The clear/metallic sunglasses also paired well with the silver accessories, and I love how though they are old Balenciaga's that were designed under Nicolas Ghesquiere, Alexander Wang had a brief tenure as Creative Director of the brand, so I'm still Wangin' It.

2 comments:

  1. Love that striped skirt! Would definitely wear it for something business chic! :)

    Love the sexy stilettos too! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete