Monday, December 21, 2015

Fifty Shades of Red











(photos by Barbara Nweji)

Red is the color of the season and since I'm finally trying the monochromatic look, I wanted to be festive and NOT do grey. And I love it! I don't know why it took me so long to try it. 
This is a lady-like formal look, but it's toned down with the slouchy cropped sweater. I'm not a huge pants girl, so on the rare occasions that I am caught wearing them, I rely heavily on ultra-feminine accessories. The cat-eye frames, my favorite shape of sunglasses, always add a retro touch to an outfit. The high-waisted, tailored bottoms do as well. And nothing gets more feminine than a classic, pointed pump. I can't get enough of this scalloped, dégradé pair.

Sweater: H&M (sold out, similar, in yellow here)
Pants: Jil Sander (old, similar)
Shoes and Sunglasses (sold out, similar): Valentino
Bag: Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment