Saturday, December 5, 2015

Christmas Eggnog










(photos by Francis Nweji)

I actually dislike Eggnog; I love my eggs hard and my meat well done, so the very thought of drinking liquid eggs just makes my stomach turn. However, 'tis the season for fruitcakes and eggnog, so I threw this creamy look together. I sported a shimmery lip again because it reminded me of the sprinkle of nutmeg floating on top of the frothy beverage when it's ready to be served. 
What's on your Christmas wishlist? Mine includes a pair of high-heeled, thigh-high boots and a new bag.
Speaking of bags, I am selling my citrus Proenza Schouler PS1 satchel! Email me if you are interested!

Sweater: Zara (old, similar)
Skirt: Club Monaco (sold out, similar)
Shoes: Charlotte Olympia (no platform options, another silver style)
Bag: Giorgio Armani (old, nice option)
Hat: Reiss (old, similar)
Lipstick+Gloss: MAC "Viva la Glam" Rihanna 2

4 comments:

  1. That skirt is so cute! :)

    And I love those strappy heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color-blocked ensemble, and the Parisian touch the beret gives it. :-))

    ReplyDelete