Monday, November 2, 2015

Spin Me Right 'Round















(photos by Francis Nweji)

I love this dress and it's currently my new favorite. And what better a backdrop for a twirly dress than a carousel? This dress has all my favorite things in one: its a sweater, it has a pattern, it's super comfortable and fun. I bought it in a size bigger in case it shrinks after washing it. 

Dress: H&M (sold out, similar here, here, here, here)
Cape: Zara (old)
Shoes: Jimmy Choo (in blue/yellow)
Brooch: Chanel (via eBay)
Lippie: Givenchy

2 comments:

  1. Love love love this look! H&M has some really good finds.... The skirt twirls so perfectly :)

    thelittleorangedress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charlotte! I get dizzy spinning around in it so much, haha!

      Delete