Monday, October 26, 2015

Peek-A-Boo





(photos by Francis Nweji)

Dress: Club Monaco (sold out, achieve similar look with this skirt + top)
Shoes: Prada
Necklace: Zara (old, similar)
Bag: Mulberry
Lippie: Riri Woo in Retro Matte

Just a quick post! This is the look I wore to the 2015 Simply Stylist Fashion and Beauty Conference at the W Midtown this Sunday. I was invited by my friend and fellow blogger, Esta Fiesta of Living Fiesta. (If you follow me on Instagram, I was featured as a guest on her Podcast!) The event was filled with tons of free-bees including EOS lip balms, Dove dry sprays and delicious cocktails. I made it just in time to hear June Ambrose speak! It's always inspiring and comforting being surrounded by people who love the sames things you do. I just love being in the presence of fellow well-dressed people!

2 comments: