Monday, October 12, 2015

Mini Jean








(photos by Francis Nweji)

Dress: Zara (old, but similar)
Shoes: IamJenniferLe
Sunnies: Just Cavalli
Necklace: Aldo

"Mini Jean, you are my lover..."
Just a simple, casual look, with the usual go-to gold tone accessories to brighten things up. I'm not a huge "mini" fan, I prefer my hemlines longer, but I make exceptions once in a while. This jean dress could not be passed up, especially at its amazing $30 price. I love that its a dark wash: dark washes tend to give a cleaner and more crisp look. 
And my latest obsession? These shoes. I can't stop thinking about new ways to style with them.
Happy Indigenous People's Day!

2 comments:

  1. I, for one, think the hemline is perfect with your legs! Love that denim dress! :)

    And I think I'm just as obsessed with those shoes! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, Natassia! And right? These shoes are addicting! ;)

      Delete