Monday, October 19, 2015

Metals of Glamour














(photos by Francis Nweji)

Jumpsuit: Club Monaco(sold out, similar)
Shoes: Sergio Rossi
Fedora: Perry Ellis (Daddy's, similar)
Brooches: Chanel (eBay)
Belt: Ports 1961
Rings: Express

Gym wear has never seen anything this fabulous since Juicy velour tracksuits. Scrap your matching sweat-suit separates for this updated one-piece version. 
This is currently my most casual and most comfortable jumpsuit. I love how they reinterpreted and updated the notoriously bland sweat-wear. In usual "me" fashion, I added my favorite accessories to the look, focusing on gold jewelry pieces. The gold details on the satchel, belt and booties also highlight the gold elements. And I figured The Highline would make the perfect backdrop, littered abundantly with steel beams and heavy metal machinery, especially with all the construction taking place around the Hudson Yard. 
Have you checked out The Highline extension? It opened up a year ago, but today was my first time exploring it. The view is marvelous!

2 comments:

  1. Looking great in that jumpsuit! Do also do exercise in it? ;-)

    The booties are gorgeous.. though probably not well-suited for a treadmill! :-P

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I haven't yet but I think I'm going to start! It's soooo comfy! And yes, i'm definitely ditching the heels, haha. Although, I've heard that working out in heels yields results! ;)

      Delete