Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Queen Bee







(photos by Francis Nweji)

Dress: Virgos Lounge
Shoes: Jason Wu (old, similar)
Clutch: Vintage
Cuff: Aldo

Who run the world? Yes, girls do. And arguably, Beyonce. This Virgos Lounge dress was originally worn while I was in Miami on my birthday (see my Instagram feed), but I've decided to do a whole post on it since its such a spectacular frock. I'm clearly obsessed with the label, I just can't get enough of their embellished creations! Remember, 'The Gemini in Virgos Lounge' and the more recent 'Jewel Tone' posts? 
This one satisfies all my sequin-cravings and its also quite befitting for Queen Bey's birthday weekend. Do you think she'd approve? It is called the 'Bee Dress,' after all.
Hope you had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

Who is more excited for the fall than I am? No one.

No comments:

Post a Comment