Monday, September 28, 2015

Dolce de Leche













(photos by Francis Nweji)

This is a vintage Sunday-Best outfit, with a 1950s flair. The dress is an old D&G one that I'd purchased at an unbelievable price on Bluefly.com some years back. It's rich caramel hue is perfect for the fall. I love how buttery the dress looks, especially as it flows in the wind. It reminds me of dulce de leche, coffee shops and hot chocolate, all my favorite cold-weather things.

Dress: D&G (old)
Shoes: Jimmy Choo (in blue here and here and silver combo)
Clutch: Vintage
Belt: Oscar de la Renta (similar, budget-friendly)
Earrings: Forever21
Hat: H&M

8 comments:

  1. Love the rich gold paired with pastels! Especially those gorgeous shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw these images load, I said aloud, "wow, that's nice!" Haha, such a beautiful look! The dress is absolutely gorgeous and looks amazing on you. I also love the accessories you incorporated to complete the look, very chic!

    I hope you have a wonderful day and start to your weekend, beautiful!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much Jalisa and thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful!!! Love the look!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete