Friday, September 11, 2015

Buckle Up (NYFW)









(photos by Francis Nweji)

Blazer: Altuzarra for Target (sold out)
Shorts: H&M (sold out, similar)
Bag: Celine

I know that everyone is kind of excited for the new locations of NYFW, but I'm already missing the buzz around Lincoln Center, and it's only Day 1. I checked out Skylight Clarkson Square just before the BCBG Max Azria Show and it wasn't the same. The crowds and onlookers are confined to wait at certain areas, leaving very little room to stop and take photos with your favorite bloggers. So I decided to go back to Lincoln Center and take some photos there. 
Don't you love these shoes? I stumbled upon them on Instagram last year and finally decided to purchase them because I couldn't get the off my mind. Then I spotted this double buckle belt on one of my favorite style bloggers, LinaOse, and tracked it down. I immediately thought of these shoes and had to make these soulmates meet. 
Buckle Up! And enjoy fashion week!

2 comments: