Tuesday, August 18, 2015

For the Frill of It















(photos by Francis Nweji)

Top: Zara
Skrirt: Moschino (similar here and here)
Shoes: Nicholas Kirkwood (old)
Purse: Alberta Ferretti (Vintage-from June Ambrose's closet-cleanse)

The top was purchased from Zara whilst in Miami, and the skirt was purchased on Saturday at Century 21 (they're having their 2-month long semi annual sale-go check it out! Discounts deepen as time passes, so hurry!). When I picked up the skirt, I was sifting through the racks and my brain to find a top that would go well with it. I was initially thinking of pairing it with a button down, but I wasn't quite sure of how it would look tucked into the skirt. Once I got home, I glossed my eyes over my closet and voila! This gingham-print baby doll top poked out through the surface of my row of compacted fabrics like a dolphin coming up for air. The quality is superb!
Do you like the 'do? To be honest, I usually pin it up like this on bad or lazy hair days. I love the faux-bob style because it's effortless and chic: neatly tousled, messily coiffed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment