Monday, July 20, 2015

Short Circuit















(photos by Barbara Nweji)

Shorts: H&M
Top: Mango (old, similar)
Shoes: Valentino
Necklace: via Burlington Coat Factory

I always end up pairing this clutch and these shoes together! Remember this combo from this post? It was unintentional this time, I promise! I don't own many shorts, so I have to constantly remind myself to buy some when I'm shopping. These shorts stood out to me as I sifted through through an H&M rack. I especially love that the detail is an embroidery, instead of a print. Sometimes I prefer the difference in texture over just a print. Its an easy way to make a piece appear more luxurious. Plus, these shorts are cotton, great for keeping cool in this heat. At first glance I thought they were wool!
The Canadian geese in the background were an added bonus. They can be so random sometimes. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! The shorts are awesome and that top goes with them perfectly. Super cute and colorful!

    xo

    ReplyDelete