Thursday, July 2, 2015

Birthday Suit












(photos by Barbara Nweji)

Top and shorts: Dolce & Gabbana (old) (similar)
Bathing Suit Bottom: Topshop
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik (sold out)
Bag: Vintage Fred Hayman (try eBay)
Sunnies: Prada
Earrings: H&M

I'm in Miami and its my birthday! I saved this outfit for this vacation just because there is no way I could ever walk around in New York like this. I'm not huge of wearing short-shorts and showing a lot of a skin, but the hype about Miami's heat is no lie. You have no choice but to wear as little clothing as possible! So why not be chic whilst doing so? I adore matching sets and co-ord pieces, and this particular pair caught my eye while browsing on my go-to site Yoox.com. Its several seasons old, but still sizzles like its fresh off the runway.

Do you like my braids? Its the summer time and I needed something low maintenance. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment