Wednesday, June 24, 2015

This Shift is Bananas
















(photos by Francis Nweji)

I love that African prints and Ankara are making their way into mainstream fashion. Being of Nigerian heritage, I've been surrounded by its bold, beautiful prints and storytelling patterns all my life. I'm so excited that more and more people are allured by its eye-catching beauty.
I had so much fun shooting in this fruity frock! It's sold out on Zuvaa.com, but it can be purchased on Fanm Mon's Etsy page. My favorite detail? The bell sleeves of course! I stuck to the food theme and paired the look with a coconut shell raffia purse and my favorite croissant sandals. Bon appetit!

P.S. Sorry for the lack of activity, I've been on vacation! I'll be posting more about it soon!

Dress: Fanm Mon
Shoes: Charlotte Olympia (sold out)
Purse: Kate Spade (old, similar)
Sunnies: Prada
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment