Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Gemini in Virgos Lounge









(photos by Francis Nweji)

Shoes: Charlotte Olympia (sold out)
Clutch: Vintage
Rings: Express
Cuff: Aldo

I wore this dress to a wedding this weekend and had so much fun in it! I have recently discovered Virgos Lounge (I know, I know I'm late!) and now my shopping addiction could not have found a worse enabler (I purchased two other things from their sale that is still ongoing, which I will blog about soon!).
As a lover of vintage things, I am enamored with the label's use of sequins and beading on almost all of their apparel. Virgos Lounge's clothing can be distinguished quite easily, due to their signature designs. It is also a great line for bridesmaids dresses, to all you bride-to-be's!
On this frock, my favorite feature (aside from the floral sequins) is the keyhole cut-out. The subtle pleating that cascades down from the empire waistline is also another plus. Last but not least, the drama is obviously almost always in the high-slit. I polished the look with sharp, yet delicate gold accessories to add a hint of edge to the princess-y vibe. I love toughening-up an ultra feminine look.
If this post hasn't convinced you enough already, you need to snag a Virgos Lounge dress, blouse, pant, skirt, jumpsuit...anything! I cannot speak for their shoes or bags, but their apparel fits true to size, just like a glove.

xoxo, Jennisis Of Chic


No comments:

Post a Comment