Tuesday, May 26, 2015

No Postage Necessary











(photos by Francis Nweji)

Jacket & Necklace: J. Crew (both old, similar)
Dress: Mary Katranzou (old, but similar)
Boots: Vince Camuto
Bag: Givenchy (in red)
Watch: Michael Michael Kors

I was going to wear this dress with a white button down, but I didn't feel like ironing, so I threw on this utility jacket instead. It ended up toughening the look, which is typical for me, but I added the statement necklace to balance out the edge emanating from the boots. The belt that the jacket came with was a bit dull, so I swapped it out for this over-sized version. I love how doing this just turned the dress into a midi skirt. 
The dress is actually quite spectacular: it has a sort of front and back flap that floats straight down from the neckline. I'll have to wear it again alone in another post for you all.

-Jennisis Of Chic

2 comments:

  1. So much drama in this outfit! You're gorgggg :)

    xo Charlotte
    www.thelittleorangedress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete