Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Fringe Binge















(photos by Francis Nweji)


Shirt: Club Monaco (similar)
Vest: H&M
Jeans: 7Fam
Shoes: Proenza Schouler(sold out) (similar)
Purse (worn as clutch): Kimchi Blue via Urban Outfitters (old)
Lippie: MAC 'Lady Danger'


Blue Jeans, White Shirt. Lana Del Rey.
A fun take on the American classic. I love a messy, slouchy yet put together look as much as a polished ensemble. This one is giving me a very Isabel Marant, casual-chic vibe. The festive vest is definitely taking the bulk of that credit.
I just realized that the heel of the left shoe looks like its about to snap! Is this something a shoe maker can fix? I hope so, these shoes were a rare find! Its my first time wearing them too, hopefully not my last.
My vintage-loving soul was drawn to this oldie-but-goodie purse I scored from Urban Outfitters about five years back. I love everything about it, particularly the ombre on the fringe. Its all suede/leather and lined with cotton and it must have been somewhere around $40. It doesn't get any better.

-Jennisis Of Chic


No comments:

Post a Comment