Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Eggplants and Power Plants
















(photos by Barbara Nweji)


Blouse: H&M (old, try F21)
Skirt: Dolce and Gabbana (sold out)
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik 

Belt: Vintage (similar)

Earrings: J.Crew

Lippie: MAC 'Yung Rapunxel' (sold out)



I feel like I'm in Italy in this outfit, especially with the water in the background I might as well be in Venice or something. Well, instead of Italy, the body of water in front of a power plant just had to do.
 I usually wear this outfit with a raffia purse, but this book clutch seemed to add a more whimsical twist to the overall look.  If you haven't noticed by now, I LOVE all things vintage, and I felt this brown belt sealed the deal. It made the look more "me," instead of something straight out of Dolce and Gabbana's 2012 Spring/Summer Collection. 
Ciao! And grazia for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love love!!! You look gorgeous! Such a fun print! And those earrings are stunning!
    xoxo
    Charlotte
    www.thelittleorangedress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete