Thursday, April 9, 2015

Immaculate















(photos by Barbara Nweji)

Happy Easter! I know Easter has passed but I haven't said it on my blog yet so now is the time! Being a Jesus lover and all, it is a very special and emotional day, but most of all it is the day that reveres the greatest love of all. 
My church clergymen asked us all to wear white and luckily I had a few options on hand. I was set on a cotton dress but I felt like it was too predictable, so I decided to play with textures. Mixing textures and fabrics is one of the easiest ways to spice up a look, even when in the same color palette.

Hope you enjoyed your Easter!

Top: Zara
Skirt: Club Monaco and here
Belt: Oscar de la Renta
Shoes (also in this neon color and petrol black) and Clutch (sold out): Proenza Schouler
Lippie: MAC in Riri Woo (Retro Matte)

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun skirt!! You're so adorable with the chalk :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I found it on the ground so I decided to incorporate it into my photos :)

      Thank you!

      Delete