Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Feather-Leather Weather














(photos by Francis Nweji)

Dress: J. Mendel (sold out) (similar here and here)
Bolero: BCBG Max Azria (old) (similar here and here)
Clutch: Proenza Schouler (sold out)
Boots: Vince Camuto (old, but still on Amazon)
Rings: Express
Cuff: Aldo

It's still chilly outside, so the leathers and feathers (and sweaters) are still in rotation. My mom got this cute bolero for me a few years ago from Macy's and I think I've only worn it once. I love it though, I just never remember to wear it.
These gladiator boots brought the edgy side of this outfit out completely. I think it works well with the animal elements on the dress, bag and of course, bolero. Just sticking to my primal fashion instincts.

Jennisis Of Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment