Monday, March 30, 2015

Vintage Point










(photos by Francis Nweji)

Cape Coat: Zara (in camel)
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Sunnies: Prada
Hat: H&M
Gloves: Amazon
Lippie: Mac 'Ruby Woo in Retro Matte (aka my signature and fave lipstick)

I don't really have a signature style. I love an edgy, minimal, retro/vintage and preppy look all the same. I'm obsessed with 1950s fashion: full skirts, midi-length and all. I'm not a huge fan of super short and mini clothing so when I'm wearing a crop top, the bottom (usually a skirt) is almost always knee-length or longer.
Prada's 2012 Spring/Summer Collection are one of my favorite collections of all time, but mostly because of the accessories, like the shoes, bags and sunglasses, such as these "hater-blockers" that I'm rocking. To me, 2012 as a whole had a lot of amazing collections that have made my favorites list, including Stella McCartney's F/W (Stefania's collection) and Mary Katranzou's S/S.

Toodles, and thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. I love love love the whole look, that dress is just fab! Where did you get it?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charlotte! My mom actually got it for from Marshalls about a year ago :)

      Delete