Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Utilitarian Totalitarian















(photos by Francis Nweji)

Since its still cold, I still have time to post some of my winter sale purchases. I remember running into Zara intent on returning a blouse, only to realize that the store wide discounts were cut even deeper! I saw this jumpsuit hanging from a rack while I was waiting online to return. This is how they get you! Anyway, I'm glad I found it because it was at such a good price and the quality is superb. I especially love the snap neck closure and the liberty to adjust the zipper to create your own neckline. I decided to create a slit.
Don't you love these booties? I spotted them on Elin Kling two years ago and it was love and first sight. I totally forgot about them until I saw them on TheOutnet.com on their clearance sale and snagged them like they were stolen from me. 
You guys should check out Barney's Warehouse during national holidays, like Presidents Day and next up is probably Memorial Day. I usually take advantage of their 60% off clearance items.

Jumpsuit: Zara (sold out)
Clutch: Proenza Schouler (in green, sold out)
Booties: Sergio Rossi
Watch: Michael Kors
Lightening Bolt Earrings: Macy's
Lippie: Viva Glam Rihanna 2 Lipstick + Lipglass (sold out) 

No comments:

Post a Comment